Enterprise Architect Subscription Renewal for Corporate Edition
An Enterprise Architect maintenance/support subscription includes access to priority email support and access to new versions of Enterprise Architect as they are released, at no additional cost. (Click the subscription benefits tab for a complete description of what is included with a subscription.)
After your intial 12 month subscription expires (included with the purchase of an Enterprise Architect), you have the option to renew your subscription for 1-5 years to continue receiving subscription benefits. If you decide to renew, you must renew each of the expired licenses at the renewal rate for edition type you hold.
As of August 1st 2018, Sparx Systems no longer offers volume discounts for renewals, however IAG will continue to offer a discount for over 20 licenses.
A subscription renewal entitles you to the following benefits:
- Access to the Sparx Systems email support service
- Access to the registered users section of the Sparx Systems website, from where you can obtain:
- The current full version of Enterprise Architect – including major and minor releases
- User security key to enable security (Corporate edition or higher)
Selected previous versions of Enterprise Architect
- Priority support for registered users
- Priority bug reporting for registered users
- MSI installers
- UML tutorials, UML white papers
- Tips and techniques
- Sample Enterprise Architect projects
- MSI installers
- Enterprise Architect dictionary
- Enterprise Architect help files in PDF, CHM and HTML format
- Additional spell checker dictionaries for Non-English languages
- Download access for Cloud Services (Corporate edition or higher)
- Download access for Keystore Service (Floating license editions only)
How to Renew
At the beginning of the month your license expires you will receive an email from Sparx Systems which includes purchase links for undiscounted renewals.
To receive discounted renewals, click on the link from the IAG email reminder or visit this website.
If your subscription has expired, contact us at email@example.com to inquiry about your renewal eligibility.
Once you place the order for renewal, we will send the new user name(s) and password(s) within 24-48 hours.
Notes on Renewals
If your subscription has lapsed, you can reinstate it (within a 3 year period) by paying the renewal fee for the license type you hold. This will entitle you to download the latest version of Enterprise Architect.
If you choose not to renew, you can continue to use your current version of Enterprise Architect, you just won’t be able to update it to a newer version and you will lose access to the downloadable version of Enterprise Architect from the Sparx website.