Sparx Enterprise Architect (EA)
- Aimed at work groups and developers
- It supports shared projects through replication and shared network files.
- Allows for Repository querying via XMI.
- Fully supports code and database schema import/export and synchronization of model elements with source code.
- Aimed at larger development teams.
- Includes the ability to connect to RDBMS as the shared repository.
- It also supports user security, user logins, user groups, replication and user level locking of elements.
- Support for MDG Technologies is included.
- Aimed for power users and those working across multiple domains.
- Combines the Business and Software Engineering with the Systems Engineering functionality.
- Aimed for development professional, business modeler, architect, requirements expert, etc.
- The newest addition of the Enterprise Architect software provides features and built in tools to assist individuals or teams deliver the best solution.
For a comparison of feature by edition click here .
For preferred discount pricing and services visit the IAG online store.