Sparx Enterprise Architect (EA)
Enterprise Architect is a collaborative modeling, visualization, design and model driven development (MDD) platform based on UML and related standards with a proven track record and over 300,000 users worldwide. An enterprise wide solution with complete traceability from mind mapping, through requirements to business and software design and deployment.
- Powerful, intuitive and extensible with high-end features at a fraction of the cost of many competitors.
- Scalable, standards compliant toolset that is compatible with a wide range of systems, software, processes and architectures, and perfect for your next project.
- Low installation overhead, sparkling performance and an intuitive interface.
- A robust and efficient visualization and collaboration solution – necessary for today’s large and demanding modeling environments.
|New features in Enterprise Architect 14 include: Support of Kanban diagrams, the ability to create and manipulate charts and dashboards, the Specification Manager Viewpoint, support for contextual element discussions, Reusable Asset Service support, code generation from UML state machines, OSLC support and EA cloud deployment. Version 14 also introduces new capabilities such as: Enhanced Model Editing, Business Process Simulation, Context Browser, Enhanced Properties, Metamodel Views, Model Guidance, Model Patterns BPMN and Perspectives capability.|
|Current Version||Enterprise Architect 14|
|Price Range||Starting at $219USD (visit the IAG eStore for pricing of all editions)|
|Types of Licenses||Standard (Named User) and Floating|
|How to order||Buy online|
|Benefits of ordering with IAG||• Local North American Point of Contact
• Local Pre Sales Assistance
• Local Currency (USD or CDN$)
• Preferred Pricing
• Available implementation and consulting support
• Available on-site training