Duration: 1 Hour
Credits: 1 PDU/CDU
PMI Talent Triangle: Strategic
Strategic change initiatives are profiling in organizations. To facilitate planning & execution of these strategic initiatives, firms are investing in business architecture to develop scenarios and assess business impact. Enterprise Business Architecture is quickly evolving into a mainstream business capability. Some would argue that it is already there considering 50% of the world’s top performing enterprises have embraced business architecture as a strategic differentiator. The tools and techniques of business architecture are foundational to strategy development, deployment and executive planning. This webinar intends to describe the business architecture framework, demonstrate the what, why, how and uses of some architectural blueprints.
1. Bring clarity to the purpose and benefits of Business Architecture to scope, plan and execute on strategy
2. Describe the applicability of Business Architecture in the context of the rapid Change Agenda
3. Explain a Business Architecture Framework against a variety of strategic initiatives to know how to use the models.
4. Provide different viewpoints of a business architecture and demonstrate analysis techniques to expose risk & opportunity
5. Demonstrate architectural thinking in the decomposition of the strategic objective as a technique for defining business impact across capabilities, business functions and process to frame the context of analysis.