Live Virtual Business Analysis Training Course
- This has been our most popular on-line course – taught live by one of our senior consultants from our state-of-the-art video conferencing facility.
- New and updated, Eliciting Business Requirements (EBR) is a 10½ hour course held in three 3 ½ hour sessions over three successive afternoons.
- Participants learn the skills and techniques for their most important role: gathering and analyzing requirements for a product or project: Everything you need to get started and to support the project or agile team through the initiation, planning, elicitation and analysis activities.
- IAG is known for its practical courses and the steps and questions that makes it easy to follow and easy to use on-the-job and in your Requirements Discovery Sessions. This is a proven, effective, real world approach that will enable a defined and consistent method to be easily applied in your workplace–whether agile or iterative or waterfall–whether for internal development or off-shore, or for the sourcing or integration of commercial software systems.
- Each day covers specific modules that flow progressively through the process starting at the initiation of a project and its high-level objectives and requirements, through successively more detailed modeling and mapping of the process in order to discover and define the functional and non-functional requirements (as IEEE system-shall statements or user stories and their acceptance criteria). Participant will learn a variety of traditional and agile business analysis techniques.
- Following the learning methods and course design that is so popular with IAG’s clients, participants learn specific tips, precise steps to follow, techniques to use, questions to ask, and templates to fill out.
- Participants are also given exercises to complete which are reviewed in-class. All registered attendees are also given access to an online class workspace to obtain course materials, checklists, handouts, exercises, and to share information and discuss topics with classmates.
- With IAG’s Live Virtual Training, you get to learn from our leading experts on business analysis, agile, requirements and architecture with the convenience and cost effectiveness of being online. From IAG’s web-conferencing facilities, our instructors provide an interactive, video and web-based experience that puts you right in the classroom but with the convenience of being online!