Live Instructor-led Virtual Business Analysis Skills Training Workshop Course
- New and updated. IAG’s rebranded flagship course covering the Business Analysis essential skills for eliciting, modeling and managing business system requirements for agile and traditional projects.
- Now including how to use AI tools to write, analyze, and improve requirements, use cases, user stories and other BA models.
- Aligned with both IIBA BABOK (and ECBA, CCBA, and CBAP certifications) and PMI’s PBA Certification.
- Bringing the accreditation theory to life, this course can both help those seeking accreditation and those looking at applying it to their job.
- The course provides real world context, practical skills, numerous examples, templates and checklists.
- This has been our most popular on-line course – taught live by our senior Business Analysis Consultants using our Online Collaborative Learning Framework.
- Participants learn the essential BA skills and techniques to be effective and a valuable member of a Project or Agile Team. Everything you need to get started and support the team through initiation, planning, elicitation and analysis activities.
- IAG is known for its practical courses and the steps and questions that make it easy perform key BA activities from scoping a project to story mapping to running Discovery Sessions, eliciting requirements, modeling use cases, or refining the product backlog.
- Each day covers specific modules that flow progressively through the process starting at the initiation of a project and its high-level objectives and requirements, through successively more detailed modeling and mapping of the process in order to discover and define the functional and non-functional requirements (as IEEE system-shall statements or user stories and their acceptance criteria). Participant will learn a variety of traditional and agile business analysis techniques.
- Following the learning methods and course design that is so popular with IAG’s clients, participants learn specific tips, precise steps to follow, techniques to use, questions to ask, and templates to fill out.
- Participants are also given exercises to complete which are reviewed in-class. All registered attendees are also given access to an online class workspace to obtain course materials, checklists, handouts, exercises, and to share information and discuss topics with classmates.
- With IAG’s Live Virtual Training, you get to learn from our leading experts on business analysis, agile, requirements and architecture with the convenience and cost effectiveness of being online. From IAG’s web-conferencing facilities, our instructors provide an interactive, video and web-based experience that puts you right in the classroom but with the convenience of being online!