Agile Project Manager Certification Program
This is the full combined certification 4-day course for both the AgilePM® Foundation and Practitioner certifications. The AgilePM certifications are accredited by the APMG, and created in conjunction with the Agile Business Consortium. AgilePM is the world’s first independent certification in Agile Project Management.
While there are many agile courses available Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Agile developers, this course and this certification are specifically focused on Agile Project Management and designed for Project Managers.
The AgilePM Foundation/Practitioner certification course is based on the Agile Business Consortium Project Framework. This is a four day course that prepares candidates specifically to take both the Foundation and Practitioner exams (which are taken on-line outside of class hours).
Optionally, candidates may choose to take this in three separate courses
- The Agile Project Framework (1-day)
- Lean-Agile Project Management (2-days) (A practical course that includes AgilePM concepts as well as other frameworks)
- AgilePM Foundation/Practitioner Cert Prep (1 day) (A course focused on exam preparation and practice)
What you can expect to learn from this course
The Agile Project Management Process
- The Agile Project Framework
- Configuring the Agile Project Lifecycle
- Products and Deliverables
- Management, business and solution focus
Agile Project Teams
- Agile project roles and responsibilities
- Agile project team empowerment
- Agile project team structure
Agile Project Management Techniques
- Facilitated Workshops
- MoSCoW Prioritisation
- Iterative Development
Project Management and Control
- Agile requirements
- Agile planning
- Agile risk management
- Testing, quality and maintainability
- Agile estimating and measurement
- Agile configuration management
AgilePM, AgileBA are registered trademarks of the Agile Business Consortium Limited.
The APMG-International AgileBA, AgilePM and Swirl Device logos are trademarks of The APM Group Limited.