This webinar is for Project Managers looking to become more lean and agile in their organization/career, for those transitioning into an agile organization, or those supporting a transformation to a lean agile project management environment. We will address what lean agile project management really means and what the main differences are with traditional project management. We will explain essential concepts and aspects of project management from various methodologies including Scaled Agile (SAFe®), DSDM, Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP. This webinar is ideal PMs seeking or supporting their PMI-ACP, or AgilePM® certification and qualifies for 1 PDU.
1) What does Lean Agile project management mean?
2) What are the principles of Agile Project Management?
3) When and why does Lean Agile Project Management makes sense?
4) What can I do to be Lean Agile?
5) How do I learn, get trained, and certified? (What are the best resources and options available?)