Intermediate Business Analyst Consultants
IAG has an exciting opportunity for an number of intermediate level Business Analyst Consultants to join our team and work with a prestigious client in Washington, D.C. to support their Business Analysis Center of Excellence. This assignment will require you reside in, or relocate to, the Washington DC area for a one-year contract. Successful candidates will be fully trained and certified in IAG’s Requirements Discovery Process™.
Primary Role and Responsibilities
- Capture and document user requirements and specifications during Requirements Discovery Sessions.
- Write vision/scope documents, product backlogs, requirement specs, RFPs, use cases, process and data models, user stories, project plans, management reports, and presentations.
- Apply business analysis best practices and expertise in defining and managing business needs for new and/or enhanced applications, products, services, or optimized business processes.
- Assist in coaching and training support during process reengineering and application development projects.
- Provide requirements change management support across the application development lifecycle.
- Review, analyze, and validate requirements documentation and business analysis models.
- Support the team in efforts to improve and enhance their business analysis and requirements practices.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum five years’ professional experience with three years’ experience in Business Analysis.
- Preference to those having or seeking CBAP or PBA certification.
- Familiarity with IAG’s Requirements Discovery Process strongly preferred.
- Solid understanding of use case modeling, data modeling and process modeling, user stories and story mapping.
- Excellent knowledge of the PMLC, SDLC/ALM processes and frameworks.
- Exceptional presentation, leadership, listening, and group communication skills.
- Analytical, detail and process oriented with the ability to understand and process information quickly and present it in a coherent and unambiguous manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to exercise diplomacy and good judgment.
- Impeccable (and verifiable) writing skills (reports, specs, blog, whitepapers).
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team.
- In depth knowledge of MS Office with strong keyboarding and advanced editing skills.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- A mandatory full background check (criminal and credit) will be performed.
Education and Certification
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Other certifications and training programs that are considered advantageous are: IIBA®-CBAP®, IIBA®-CCBA®, PMI-PBA®, IREB-CPRE, Certified SCRUM Master, Certified Product Owner, Certified Business Architect, and courses and webinars offered by IAG.
IAG hires exceptional Business Analysts, Project Managers, and Business Architects—Professionals that have the respect of their peers and clients; are passionate about business requirements, analysis and architecture; are expert communicators; are well read and write well; understand client services and are able to balance the highest of standards with rapid results. IAG has a reputation for delivering extremely productive, short-term, results-based services to some of the most prestigious organizations in North America. We are looking for consultants that share and can demonstrate these values and capabilities.
If you are looking to advance to the next level of your career and want be part of a team of elite consultants who are highly respected in their field, then IAG is the place for you.
How to Apply
Submit your resume to email@example.com. We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.