- This event has passed.
Webinar: Top 10 Things about Business Architecture for BAs and PMs (Mar 28, 2018)
March 28, 2018 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM UTC-51 PDU/CDU
Business architecture is a strategic differentiator. However there are practical applications of tools and techniques that will support and link business strategy to the tactical outcomes. By applying models and standards the business analyst and the project managers benefit from the alignment, clarity and re-usability of the business architecture. The objectives of the webinar are to:
- Explain why bother doing business architecture
- Describe business architecture as a complementary and supporting methodology to analysis deliverables
- Demonstrate some cool tools PMs and business analyst could use
- Show you how to be a hero to your business, developers, testers and customer
- Provide a description of value Participants will acquire a functional knowledge of business architecture. The adoption of business architecture tools and techniques will support the management of requirements & risk by establishing clearer scope.