- This event has passed.
Webinar: Strategies to Requirements Definition and Management Maturity (Nov 1, 2017)
November 1, 2017 @ 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM UTC-5
|Credits Granted:||2 PDU, 2 CDU|
This webinar provides a practical framework to measure and manage improvement in the area of business analysis and requirements.
This session will help any champion, sponsor or manager implement positive changes in the area of requirements and business analysis. If your organization is implementing agile or lean practices, integrating ALM or RDM tools, aligning requirements practices with your PMP or SDLC, designing training for BAs, or setting up a Center of Excellence, this webinar will help you bring it all together.
We will discuss the six critical components to a holistic program for maturity improvement:
- Process standardization and improvement
- Integration of best practices and techniques
- Technology implementation
- Competent staff resources
- Quality deliverables yielding improved results
- Infrastructure and organizational support
You will hear hard hitting statistics on the benefits of maturing your requirements management capabilities that you can use to help build a business case for your own improvement initiatives. We will give you dozens of key success factors and strategies for championing change throughout your organization’s business analysis and requirements management groups. And we will take you step by step, through the essential stages of a transformation program geared to improve any organization’s requirements practice.
Whether you have direct responsibility for your organization’s Business Analysis and Requirements Practice, or you are an advocate, a champion or a critical team member, you will undoubtedly take away ideas you can put to use to help improve your organization’s level of requirements management maturity.
- How to start a requirements practice transformation program
- What is Requirements Management Maturity (RMM)
- How to assess your organizations current requirements practice using a Requirements Management Maturity Assessment (RMMA)
- How to use the RMM model to promote and drive change/improvement
- Understand key elements of an efficient project plan for improving your organization’s Requirements Practice
- What is the role of a Requirements Management Office