This two-hour webinar for project managers and business analysts gets right to the point and covers the essential steps for prioritizing business requirements — a process based on industry best practices ranging from QFD, MoSCoW and others — and employing IAG’s experience and proven techniques for practical requirements prioritization.
This webinar will explain why prioritization is important, when it is needed (and when it isn’t,) when it should be done, what different strategies could be used and what techniques work best.
Participants will learn a practical process that is adaptable to various types of projects (from large to small) and a variety of environments from agile to waterfall.
It will provide Project Managers and Business Analysts with a clear understanding of what they need to know, and what they need to do, to easily and effectively prioritize the product requirements for their next project.
Key Content Covered in this Webinar:
1) The Most Effective Prioritization Strategies
2) Different Prioritization Techniques
3) Why Prioritize?
4) When to Prioritize Knowing
5) What to Prioritize
6) The Six Steps to Prioritizing Business Requirements
7) Key Requirements Prioritization Success Factors
8) Facilitating Requirements Prioritization Meetings
9) Rating Facilitation Methods
10) Next Steps
Get Specific Answers to:
Participants Also Receive: