- This event has passed.
Course: Business Cases that Work (May 14, 2018)
May 14, 2018 @ 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM UTC-5$895
This course provides the essential elements of effective business cases, techniques to elicit and communicate them, and a quick and efficient process that can be adapted to small and complex, structured and agile initiatives alike.
What you can expect to learn from this course:
- The key elements of a successful business case
- An understanding of the differences in a lite, comprehensive, lean and agile business case
- A step-by-step process to create a business case
- Methods, models and techniques to discover, analyze, describe, verify and validate the elements of the business case
- How to define the project – to just enough detail required
- How to provide and define justification for the project
- More effective portfolio decisioning – authorization of the best projects and programs most aligned with strategy and with the highest returns
- More efficient and effective project initiation – based on a solid foundation, understanding, and acceptance of the project
- More successful project delivery – through an advanced assessment of the impacts, risks, and financials
- A clear and consistent approach to business case development